COVID-19 PRACTICE UPDATE
On behalf of myself and the staff of Laser Esthetica, I want to thank you for your support and confidence in my practice.
I want to personally let you know that health and well-being has and always will be our number one priority. This reminder bears repeating in the face of any challenges and especially now given concerns posed by the coronavirus (COVID-19). To that end, I want to share some of the steps we are taking.
- As a medical/surgical office we know how important cleanliness is and always maintain the highest standards of cleanliness. To further offer you peace of mind, we have increased the frequency of the cleaning of our office. We are applying disinfectant that is effective against coronavirus.
- Rest assured that hand washing by me and staff is strictly followed. Hand sanitizer is available to all staff and patients.
- We are asking that all patients with upper respiratory symptoms such as cough, fever (99.9˚ or higher), shortness of breath to please cancel and reschedule your appointments. We advise you to call your family doctor if you have any of these symptoms. Additionally, if you have recently traveled to a country with high rates of the coronavirus or have been on a cruise please reschedule your visit for at least 14 days from the time of your visit.
- We are fully prepared to perform all scheduled surgeries and procedures and are taking all necessary precautions to ensure your safety and well-being.
- You can always find up-to-date and accurate information on the on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call our office at (916) 783-0580.
Dr. Nalini G. Prasad