Message from Dr. Prasad Regarding Re-Opening of our Office
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months. We are excited to announce our reopening on Tuesday May 20th! While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same, our commitment to your safety.
DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING IF YOU HAVE A FEVER, COUGH OR SHORTNESS OF BREATH
We have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- When you arrive for your appointment please text the office. You will receive a text when we are ready for you to enter. Please enter unaccompanied. Our reception room is closed. Please note one door is marked for ENTRANCE and another is marked for EXIT.
- A mask or a face covering must be worn by anyone entering the building and be worn at all times. If your Mask is blocking the area you are having treated, it will be adjusted by your provider.
- As you enter the office, please use the hand sanitizer on your left. We will confirm no fever with a non-contact thermometer.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We ask that you print and sign any registration forms or consents at home prior to your appointment. Please be sure to bring them with you. Filling forms out in the office is not an option.
- Brilliant Distinctions Rewards must be redeemed by you prior to coming into the office. If you need help doing so please call Brilliant Distinctions at 888-324-2745
Due to high demand we have included the link to Dr. Prasad’s recent webinar “Health & Immunity Secrets, You May Not Know”
Learn practical advice & insights to boost your immune system and stay healthy!